Large Show Roundtable (LSR) is a one-day, facilitated information-sharing and networking event for a small select group of executives, directors, and managers at shows with 125,000-plus net square feet of exhibit space. LSR’s focused discussions and networking activities ensure you will make valuable connections, brainstorm, exchange best practices, and explore proprietary research in a candid, off-the-record environment.
Key benefits of attending LSR:
- Welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday evening.
- Complimentary hotel night.
- Breakfast & Keynote Address
- Receive the latest Large Show Report, exclusive data from Exhibit Surveys and Lippman Connects.
- Earn 5.5 IAEE CEM recertification hours.
Learn Growth Strategies
When it comes to shows with 125,000+ nsf, the real experts are your peers who share your challenges and your ambitions. Connecting with peers is critical to your professional growth and your show’s success. The Large Show Roundtable brings together experienced show executives, directors, and managers to share best practices and tactics.
Exchange Ideas with Peers
LSR participants provide the perfect sized group to share fresh tactics and explore innovations. Learn how to make your trade show more effective and profitable directly from the advice of peers.
Make Lasting Professional Connections
Collaboration and communication is essential to the success of your show. Establish valuable contacts who you can turn to for advice and recommendations.
This program is eligible for 5.5 clock hours toward IAEE CEM recertification.
LSR attendees will be qualified professionals meeting these standards:
- Be employed by an organization (association or independent) that owns and produces one or more exhibitions/conventions with 125,000-plus net square feet of exhibit space.
- Have show responsibility at the executive, director, or management level, including top-level show management, sales mangement, and marketing management..
- No more than two attendees from one show may register.
Registration and Fees
- Registration: $395 - Add an associate for $295.
- Cancellation: Full refunds until two weeks before event. No refunds within two weeks, but substitutes that meet the eligibility requirements will be permitted.
- LSR attendance is limited to 16 and slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply today to ensure your spot.
Questions? Contact Sam Lippman.