The Industry’s A-List
At ECEF, you’ll join the A-list of C-level decision-makers from the exhibition and convention industry, the “Who's Who” of association and independent executives from around the world. 100 percent recommend ECEF to a peer.
ECEF enforces strict credentialing. All participants must be qualified before registering. And sponsors are kept to a minimum (not to exceed 25 percent of participants) to ensure top-to-top networking among event producing executives.
Unbiased, Customized Content
ECEF provides only vetted content. All speakers are acquired and guided by ECEF's producer, Sam Lippman. They represent unbiased experts in their fields and their presentations are custom-tailored for C-level executives.
Peer Learning and Networking
ECEF packs nine hours of peer learning and networking into one day. The event begins with a Welcome Reception (Tuesday from 7:30pm to 9:30pm) and continues the next day with more than six hours of interactive programming and more networking. Attendee-speaker and attendee-attendee exchange are the hallmarks of ECEF.
This program is eligible for 6 clock hours toward CEM recertification. As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 4.5 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
- ECEF attendance is limited to executives with strategic-level responsibility.
- Typically, ECEF attendees will have titles such as CEO, President, Executive Director, and Vice President, but other titles may be accepted by Lippman Connects.
Exhibition or Convention Producing Organizations
- ECEF attendees will be employed at an association or independent organizer of exhibitions or conventions.
- A limited number of registrations are available to executives at for-profit organizations that do not own events but manage them for clients.
Registration and Fees
Executives at associations and for-profit organizations that produce exhibitions or conventions are encouraged to join our mailing list.
- If a major focus of your organization is owning and producing events, registration is $695 through February 1; $795 after February 1.
- If your organization manages exhibitions and conventions for clients but does not own events, registration is $3995. Lippman Connects limits the number of seats available for this type of registration.
Attendance qualifications, restrictions, and fees are determined by Lippman Connects and may change at any time. Lippman Connects may, at its sole discretion, deny or reject a registration. Any questions, please contact Sam Lippman.
Special Rate at JW Marriott -- Reserve by May 14
ECEF will be held at JW Marriott Washington DC, 1331 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20004.
On or before May 14: Registrants can reserve a room at JW Marriott at the special ECEF rate of $281 per night.
This special rate is available for May 27 through May 29 (depart May 30).
Or call 800-228-9290 and mention ECEF 2019.
JW Marriott Washington DC can be contacted via http://www.marriott.com/wasjw or call (800) 393-2503.