Large Show Roundtable (LSR) is a one-day, facilitated information-sharing and networking event for a select group of executives, directors, and managers at shows with 125,000-plus net square feet of exhibit space. LSR’s focused discussions and networking activities ensure you will make valuable connections, brainstorm, exchange best practices, and explore proprietary research in a candid, off-the-record environment.
Key benefits of attending LSR:
- Welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday evening, August 22.
- Complimentary hotel night.
- Breakfast & Keynote Address
- Receive the latest Large Show Report, exclusive data from Exhibit Surveys, Lippman Connects, and Trade Show Executive.
- Earn 5.5 IAEE CEM recertification hours.