Large Show Roundtable (LSR) is a one-day, facilitated information-sharing and networking event for a small select group of executives, directors, and managers at shows with 125,000-plus net square feet of exhibit space. LSR’s focused discussions and networking activities ensure you will make valuable connections, brainstorm, exchange best practices, and explore proprietary research in a candid, off-the-record environment.
Key benefits of attending LSR:
- Welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday evening.
- Complimentary hotel night at Aloft Philadelphia Downtown, featuring a loft-inspired modern design with breathtaking views, adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- Breakfast & Keynote Address
- Receive the latest Large Show Report, exclusive data from Exhibit Surveys and Lippman Connects.
- Earn 5.5 IAEE CEM recertification hours.