Every year 200 leaders of the exhibition and convention industry gather for the Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum (ECEF) — the world’s only event exclusively for independent and association CEOs, Presidents, Executive Directors, and Vice Presidents. ECEF is a one-day event designed to explore new ways to increase revenue and keep conventions and exhibitions relevant, and provides unmatched top-to-top networking and information sharing.
The Industry’s A-List
At ECEF, you’ll join the A-list of C-level decision-makers from the exhibition and convention industry, the “Who's Who” of association and independent executives from around the world. 100 percent recommend ECEF to a peer.
ECEF enforces strict credentialing. All participants must be qualified before registering. And sponsors are kept to a minimum (not to exceed 25 percent of participants) to ensure top-to-top networking among event producing executives.
Unbiased, Customized Content
ECEF provides only vetted content. All speakers are acquired and guided by ECEF's producer, Sam Lippman. They represent unbiased experts in their fields and their presentations are custom-tailored for C-level executives.
Peer Learning and Networking
ECEF packs nine hours of peer learning and networking into one day. The event begins with a Welcome Reception (Tuesday from 7:30pm to 9:30pm) and continues the next day with more than six hours of interactive programming and more networking. Attendee-speaker and attendee-attendee exchange are the hallmarks of ECEF.
This program is elegible for 6 clock hours toward CEM recertification.
To attend, there are strict eligibility requirements. You must:
- Be employed by an organization (association or independent) whose primary business is owning and producing one or more exhibitions/conventions.
- Be at a strategic, decision-making (principal or VP) level in an organization that owns and produces events.
Registration and Fees
ECEF 2015 information will be posted by September 12, 2014.
- If a major focus of your organization is owning and producing events, once your application is approved, you will be invoiced and have until January 31, 2015 to pay the early bird registration fee of $645. From February 1, 2015 until the conference on May 27, all registrations will be charged $745.
- If your primary business is managing exhibitions and conventions for clients, once your application is approved, you will be invoiced $1,250.
- Full refunds will be allowed until May 15, 2015. No refunds will be allowed after May 15, 2015, but substitutes that meet ECEF’s eligibility requirements will be permitted.