- www.golivetogether.com – Freeman-led events industry advocacy coalition.
- https://www.iaee.com/covid19/ – IAEE
- https://www.pcma.org/coronavirus-business-events-professionals-need-to-know-faq/ – PCMA and Convene Magazine
- https://www.eventsafetyalliance.org/ – Membership organization dedicated to promoting the safety in the events industry.
- https://www.ufi.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Framework_for_reopening_the_exhibition_industry_Post_COVID-19.pdf – UFI guidance provides a framework for reopening exhibitions.
- https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 – Global dashboard mapping numerous pandemic metrics, maintained by Johns Hopkins University.
- https://www.esca.org/wp-content/uploads/ESCA-Health-Safety-Guidance-for-the-Exhibitions-Industry.pdf – ESCA's Health and Safety Guidance for the Exhibition Industry.
- https://www.tradeshowexecutive.com/tse-covid-19 – Trade Show Executive magazine
- https://associationsnow.com/coronavirus-tracker/ – AssociationsNow
- https://www.northstarmeetingsgroup.com/Coronavirus – Northstar Meetings Group
- https://www.bizbashvirtualeventguide.com/ – Virtual event guide from BizBash Media
- https://www.connectmeetings.com/association/features/connect-safe-space-2020 – How an event for event professionals is adopting extraordinary measures.
- https://youtu.be/RnscH4hZ9Ys – YouTube visualization of the future of events.
- https://gbac.issa.com/ – Global Biorisk Advisory Council Star certification program for facilities.
- https://www.iegexpo.it/en/safebusiness – Forward-thinking safety and hygiene practices adopted and promoted by the Italian Exhibition Group.
- https://www.psav.com/what-we-do/industry-advocacy/meetsafe – The MeetSafe initiative by PSAV is "a series of meeting formats, equipment packages, and recommendations that address how to reduce risk, increase confidence, and promote health within the meeting space."