Lippman Connects Will Never Compromise Your Safety
Our organization was founded with the singular aim of helping exhibition and convention professionals succeed. In the new normal, that includes keeping you safe. We will never waver in our commitment.
Because the requirements of each facility will differ, look for specific safety and hygiene policies and mitigation procedures on the landing page of each event. For the remainder of 2021, review these pages:
- Attendee Acquisition Roundtable (AAR) — Wednesday, October 13, Virginia Tech Executive Briefing Center, Arlington, VA
- Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum (ECEF) — November 3, Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, VA
Here are a few points to consider:
- We personally interact with every client. Putting you at risk puts us at even greater risk.
- We are actively monitoring the safety regulations, prescriptions, and advisories of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and relevant state and local authorities to meet or exceed compliance.
- We are working with venues to ensure that the most stringent safety standards are in place and fully implemented.
- We are re-tooling every aspect of our programs, formats, processes, and procedures to prioritize safety.
- We are leveraging the relatively small size of Lippman Connects events to maximize physical distancing.
- We have relaxed cancellation deadlines. Full refunds are available up to one week in advance.
Lippman Connects is committed to meeting safely — or not meeting at all.