2:00 PM - 3:30 PM ET
Select any Digital Summit, $135; 3 or more, $100.
Register your team now — Tell us who's attending any time.
SCHEDULE THROUGH NOVEMBER 6, 2020:
September 11— Pricing Exhibits, Sponsorships, and Registration for Hybrid and Virtual Events
- How in-person events are pricing virtual additions.
- How are 100% virtual events addressing pricing?
- Methodologies for determining what the market will bear.
- How important is pricing vs other factors (economic conditions, safety confidence, membership, loyalty, FOMO, etc.)?
- Strategies for overcoming price resistance, including bundling, payment terms, priority points, etc.
September 18 — Next Generation Marketing: Attendee Acquisition for Hybrid and Virtual Events
- Think different: Updating attendee acquisition campaign strategies and tactics for the COVID-19 era.
- Determining the talents and resources critical to success.
- How to plan and manage when circumstances are likely to change ... and change again.
October 2 — Demonstrating ROI from Hybrid and Virtual Events for Exhibitors and Sponsors
- What are the most effective ways to demonstrate ROI?
- How will ROI metrics differ between in-person and hybrid/virtual events?
- What additional measures can events take to ensure positive experiences for exhibitors and sponsors?
October 9 — New Sponsorships and Features that Increase Engagement between Attendees and Exhibitors/Sponsors
- Corporate-level and big-ticket sponsorships.
- Unique lower-tiered sponsorships.
- How to productively brainstorm attendee-exhibitor engagement opportunities.
- Rewarding engagement among exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees.
October 23 — Producing Cost-Effective and Productive In-Person Events During a Pandemic
- Assessing the readiness of exhibitors and attendees.
- What is the risk of postponement vs risk of going forward, including revenue, image, and mindshare?
- What are the latest safety requirements, opportunities, and comfort levels of attendees and exhibitors?
- How can organizers offset new costs for events with lower revenue expectations?
October 30 — ReCalibrate & Re-Invent: In-Person Event Business Models
- What are organizers doing to re-create the traditional event business models?
- What are the short-term and permanent changes affecting our supplier relationships?
- How long will the pandemic and market disruptions adversely affect attendance and/or exhibitors and sponsors?
- Exploring alternative revenue sources and media integration.
November 6 — Out with the Old: Sales Policies and Tactics Geared to the COVID-19 Era
- How to overcome the safety concerns of exhibitors, sponsors, and their employees.
- Strategies for identifying and getting responses from new prospects.
- Anticipating and responding to requests for refunds, credits, and price reductions.
- Tactics for selling both in-person and virtual without discounting the value of either.