Celebrating 20 Years
Washington DC Metro, November 3
Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Arlington, VA
Worldwide Online Platform, November 1-5
Source: ECEF 2020 Post-Event Survey, November 2020
New for 2021: In-Person Engagement + Online Flexibility
Top-to-top networking. More time and more options than ever before.
Video Introductions start on Monday. Video gallery makes networking more productive.
Research that brings real-world decisions into focus.
Sam Lippman's "5 Data Points in 5 Minutes" kicks off the program.
C-level sessions, live Q&A, "Meet The Speaker periods, book signings.
Welcome Reception on Tuesday, November 2 kicks off the in-person networking.
TechDemo — Get your hands on the latest event tech.
TechDemo Passes for five of your staff and technologists on Thursday and Friday. Schedule in Eastern Time.
Networking lunch will broaden your contacts and resources.
Networking Lounge enables impromptu and planned connections.
mdg, A Freeman Company, will produce "The Road to Recovery: a presentation in six acts" on Tuesday, November 2, 3:30 PM at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City. Separate registration is required and does not include ECEF registration. Learn more HERE.
To provide you maximum protection during ECEF, we have taken the following precautions:
- Vaccinations Required — All ECEF 2021 attendees must be vaccinated. You will be able to upload proof of your vaccination with “Elsie” the ECEF 2021 event bot. Elsie will introduce herself to you via your mobile number.
- Mask Mandate — All individuals must abide by Hyatt’s mandate to wear masks throughout the venue. This includes restrooms, lobbies, and elevators in addition to our meeting rooms.
- Social Distancing — We have designed a floorplan that provides social distancing for our sessions, meals, reception, and networking.
- Merv 13 Air Filtration — The Hyatt Regency Crystal City is equipped with a high-end air Merv 13 filtration system recommended by the CDC and American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Contract Tracing — We have contracted a third-party to provide contact tracing devices for all attendees to wear during the event. These devices use Bluetooth low energy technology to determine precise exposure information, without compromising privacy, if an individual self-reports infection.
- Health Checks — We will be conducting health checks administered through Elsie the chatbot.
- All Access: In-Person+Digital – $795
$395 each additional registration from the same organization.
- Digital-Only – $145
Substitutions and Cancellations
- Eligible substitutions can be made at any time.
- Digital-Only ECEF: Registration fees are fully refundable on or before October 30.
- All-Access ECEF: Registration fees are fully refundable on or before October 25.
Reserve Lodging at a Special Rate
Reserve a room at Hyatt Regency Crystal City At Reagan National Airport at the special ECEF rate of $239 + tax per night as long as rooms are available. Availability at the ECEF rate are limited. If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your stay. If you need additional assistance, please contact the hotel at 877-803-7534. Make your reservations here.
Map, Directions, Parking, and Transportation
View an interactive map, get driving directions, see parking options, and discover additional transporation options here.
Only Leaders Accepted
ECEF connects the leaders of the exhibition and convention industry. This year, those connections will be more valuable than ever.
Executives look to ECEF for top-to-top networking, forward-looking insights, and hidden opportunities.
Topics are always timely, challenging, and presented by experts with a C-level point of view.
Clients expect an open and spirited peer exchange. And they get it.
ECEF delivers targeted executive-level content and networking.
Take away actionable ideas and valuable contacts that will benefit your brand, your event, your organization, and your career.
Sam Lippman's presentation of "5 Data Points in 5 Minutes" sets the tone for a fast-paced day.
ECEF 2021 abides by all applicable regulations and requirements. In addition, we have adopted several additional mitigation policies to provide maximum protection.
Technology & Networking Experience
Event technology products and services are proliferating and improving at an ever-quickening pace. Both in-person and online ECEF registrations include exclusive executive access to TechDemo all day Wednesday, November 3. Plus, receive five TechDemo guest passes your technologists, staff, and consultants can use for online access on Thursday, November 4, and Friday, November 5. Discover innovations from event tech leaders. Engage with solutions from these vendors ... and more to come:
- Allseated EXVO
- Compass by OnPeak, a GES company
- Freeman - five kiosks:
> Convention Data Services
> Strategy & Data
- Map Your Show
- Maritz Global Events
- Notified, by Intrado