Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum (ECEF) is an information-sharing and networking event for leaders at associations and independent organizers.
Source: ECEF 2020 Post-Event Survey, November 2020
In-Person Engagement + Online Flexibility
Top-to-top networking. More time and more options than ever before.
Video Introductions start on Monday. Video gallery makes networking more productive.
Research that brings real-world decisions into focus.
Sam Lippman's "5 Data Points in 5 Minutes" kicks off the program.
C-level sessions, live Q&A, "Meet The Speaker periods, book signings.
Welcome Reception on Tuesday, May 31 kicks off the networking.
TechDemo — Get your hands on the latest event tech.
Networking lunch will broaden your contacts and resources.
Networking Lounge enables impromptu and planned connections.
2021 COVID-19 Policy — Subject to Change for 2022
To protect the ECEF community, the following precautions were taken for ECEF 2021:
- Vaccination or Negative PCR Test Required — All ECEF 2021 attendees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide a negative PCR test completed 72 hours prior to arrival at the event. You will be able to upload proof of your vaccination or your negative test result with “Elsie” the ECEF 2021 event bot. Elsie will introduce herself to you via your mobile number.
- Mask Mandate — All individuals must abide by Hyatt’s mandate to wear masks throughout the venue. This includes restrooms, lobbies, and elevators in addition to our meeting rooms.
- Social Distancing — We have designed a floorplan that provides social distancing for our sessions, meals, reception, and networking.
- Merv 13 Air Filtration — The Hyatt Regency Crystal City is equipped with a high-end air Merv 13 filtration system recommended by the CDC and American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Contract Tracing — We have contracted a third-party to provide contact tracing devices for all attendees to wear during the event. These devices use Bluetooth low energy technology to determine precise exposure information, without compromising privacy, if an individual self-reports infection.
- Health Checks — We will be conducting health checks administered through Elsie the event bot.
- Early Bird $695; Regular $795
$395 each additional registration from the same organization.
Substitutions and Cancellations
- Eligible substitutions can be made at any time.
- Registration fees are fully refundable on or before May 20.
Only Leaders Accepted
ECEF connects the leaders of the exhibition and convention industry.
Executives look to ECEF for top-to-top networking, forward-looking insights, and hidden opportunities.
Topics are always timely, challenging, and presented by experts with a C-level point of view.
Clients expect an open and spirited peer exchange. And they get it.
ECEF delivers targeted executive-level content and networking.
Take away actionable ideas and valuable contacts that will benefit your brand, your event, your organization, and your career.
Sam Lippman's presentation of "5 Data Points in 5 Minutes" sets the tone for a fast-paced day.
ECEF abides by all applicable regulations and requirements. In addition, we have adopted several additional mitigation policies to provide maximum protection.
Technology & Networking Experience
Event technology products and services are proliferating and improving at an ever-quickening pace. 2021 clients had full day access to explore solutions these suppliers:
- Allseated EXVO
- Compass by OnPeak, a GES company
- Freeman - four kiosks:
> Convention Data Services
> Strategy & Data
- Map Your Show
- Maritz Global Events
- Notified, by Intrado